- Dismantling the Stigma of Clinician Burnout
- Addressing Physician Burnout on All Four Levels
- The ROI of Addressing Clinician Burnout
- Current Burnout Research
- Transforming Organizational Culture
- Process improvement as a Tool to Engage and Energize Your Clinical Workforce
- Patient Safety: The Role of Communication and Burnout
- The Physician as Writer
- Successfully Transitioning to a Non-Clinical Career
- Crafting a Medical Writing Career
- Respect for People: The Too Often Forgotten Element of Lean Management
- Public Speaking 101: Tools for Clinicians
- Betsy Lehman Center for Patient Safety. Reducing burnout tops the to-do list of health care orgs
- Athena Health. Physician burnout is real. Here's how to fix it.
- Worcester District Medical Society. Worcester Medicine. Addressing Physician Burnout: Individual Solutions Versus System and Workplace Fixes (PDF download).
- Williams Alumni Career Commentary. Back from Burnout: How a Liberal Arts Education Saved Me.
- Physician Burnout: It's Bad and Getting Worse. WBUR CommonHealth, 2015
- An Invisible Barrier to Compassionate Care: The Implications of Physician Burnout on Patient & Family Experience. The Beryl Institute, 2014
- Why I Left Medicine: A Burnt Out Doctor's Decision to Quit. WBUR CommonHealth 2013; Will Solimene Award for Excellence, 2014
- Physician Well-Being: A Powerful Tool for Improving the Patient Experience, Physician Executive Journal, 2013 (PDF download)
- MedPEP, 2018. Episode 13: Changing the system that destroys careers.
- The Heart Failure Podcast, 2018: Episode 1: Diane
- ROS podcast, 2017: How to Prevent Burnout
- Red Hot Healthcare podcast, 2017: Turning up the Heat on Physician Burnout
- Lean Blog podcast, 2017: Preventing Physician Burnout
- Straight Talk MD podcast, 2016: Preventing Physician Burnout Part II